Sneak Peek Inside Our Home!

Sneak Peek Inside Our Home!

I know we haven’t posted any photos of the inside of our home yet, but today we allowed a Los Angeles radio station (KPCC an NPR affiliate) to take a tour. As of now the house isn’t quite done, but please enjoy a few photos as the inside of our house begins to take shape.

UPDATE: 9/15/14: The house is now complete! You can take a video tour here.

Listen as KPCC tours our tiny home here.

Check back soon for more interior photos and details.

1. December 29, 2014 / 3:12 pm

Hi. I saw your episode on HGTV this weekend and was in awe of what you both did. What an awesome accomplishment! I’m a new tiny house enthusiast and have been giving great thought to maybe owning a tiny home of my own someday. I live in a 400 sq foot apartment now – it wouldn’t be much of an adjustment. I’ll have to say, of all of the tiny homes I’ve seen so far, yours has been my favorite. I loved all of the little touches you gave it to make it YOURS like the crated stairs. I hope to see you come through Chicago some day. Until then, enjoy your adventures and stay safe.

2. Victoria
    October 30, 2014 / 6:35 pm

Hope to see you guys in Jacksonville, Florida. As a tiny house enthusiast, you story is one of my favorites!

3. teepee2008
    October 6, 2014 / 5:56 pm

Hi guys,
    great project and great house !!! congratulations !!! fun and safe travels, take care.

4. Elizabeth
    September 10, 2014 / 11:16 am

Come thru Bend, OR. You’ll love it. Would love to see your house and to meet you. I worked for DCP across the street from Dreamworks.

• September 10, 2014 / 9:11 pm

Thanks! We’ll have to add it to the CO list. It’s so far away it’s hard to plan. But we definitely want spend time there.

5. Diane Dietman
    June 29, 2014 / 9:15 am

I am so impressed with these small homes! Keep me in the loop with all things from Tiny House. This is my desire, to have a house like this so no matter where I go, I’ll still be HOME !

• June 29, 2014 / 9:36 am

Make sure you sign up to our newsletter and you’ll get all the latest from us!

6. June 18, 2014 / 5:54 am

If you ever make it to the east coast, it would be a pleasure to meet you! I’d be happy to show you around the east coast of Massachusetts and buy you a good luck tank of fuel! Safe travels and happy journeying to you folks.

Best,
    Maggie and Koda

• June 19, 2014 / 7:12 am

Wow Maggie, it’s so nice of you to offer! We can just enjoy a cup of coffee together though, a tank of gas on our truck gets quite pricy 😉

7. June 3, 2014 / 7:24 pm

I LOVE the round window – especially the inside! What a cool feature. Safe journeys!

8. May 26, 2014 / 7:44 am

Just saw you in Oklahoma! We were so excited to drive by you and check out the house. Can’t wait to see pictures of all the places you travel. Good luck and safe travels.

9. Tere
    May 24, 2014 / 10:29 am

Cool beans! Just saw you driving through Albuquerque and had to figure out what was up. Tons of luck to you guys!

10. Alan
    May 13, 2014 / 4:34 pm

Awesome. It has come a long way since last time I saw it