I receive a lot of emails with desperate Tiny Housers looking to have their questions answer. As much as I’d love to help everyone, I simply can’t keep up. So, I’ve decided to offer Tiny House Consultation video chats!
What are Tiny House Consultations?
Tiny House consultations are a great way for you to get your specific build, design, or lifestyle questions answered. In each one-hour video/phone chat session, I offer advice and resources that will help you make your Tiny House dream into a reality. Learn from my mistakes and streamline your process of going tiny!
I built my Tiny House 3 years ago and traveled over 25,000 miles with it from Alaska to Florida, and everywhere in between! I have been featured on several Tiny House TV shows on HGTV and Travel Channel. Currently, I live in my Tiny House in Mt. Hood Tiny House village in Oregon. To learn more About Me, click here.
Who should book a Tiny House Consultation:
- Anyone looking to build or buy a Tiny House
- DIYers in the process of building a Tiny Home with specific questions
- Tiny Housers with lifestyle or appliance questions
- Anyone interested in starting a Tiny House blog
How Tiny House Consultations work:
I will connect with you via a Skype video chat,* streaming from my own Tiny House to give you a tour and visual references. I will answer your questions, showcasing examples in my own Tiny Home. Consulting chats will last up to one hour.
*A phone call (or other media communication) can be accommodated if preferred
$45 per 1/2 hr OR $60 per 1 hr session
*Payment by credit card, Venmo, PayPal, Cash App, or Chase Quickpay
Example Questions You Can Ask:
Below are a few questions that have been asked during my consultations. Of course, you may ask anything Tiny House related, and I will do my best to give you a detailed and informative answer.
- What would you do differently in your build?
- How do you like your specific tiny house appliance, do you suggest a certain brand?
- I plan to travel with my tiny house, do you have suggestions for saving weight?
- How do the utilities work off-grid?
- Can you explain your solar system/plumbing /greywater?
- What is your favorite part of going tiny?
- How is the tiny house attached to the trailer?
- Explain how often you change/empty your propane tanks/compost toilet / fresh or greywater tanks?
- How do you do laundry?
- What was the total cost?
- How long did it take to build?
- What do you think of slide outs? Fold down porches? Steel framing?
- What is your parking situation?
- Do you have suggestions for finding parking?
- How did you downsize?
- How do you winterize for your climate?
- Can I see your closet?
- And more!