Tiny House Video Tours

Do you love Tiny House Video Tours? Below you can watch a detailed tour of my house and DOZENS of video tours of other Tiny Houses! Go ahead, get your binge on.

My Tiny House Video Tour

This video tour of my Tiny House was taken in March of 2017, at Mt. Hood Tiny House Village, where I parked and acted as a campground host. The video was shot, edited, and published by Dylan Magaster.

**For a list of all of the materials and appliances featured in my Tiny House video tour, click here**

Other Tiny House Video Tours

I’ve toured dozens of tiny spaces and met hundreds of interesting people living in alternative dwellings. Below you will find a collection of video tours I filmed to share this unique, alternative lifestyle with you. Enjoy!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for my latest and greatest Tiny House video tours, lifestyle videos & adventure videos.

1. Julia
    March 11, 2015 / 8:34 pm

Hey, there! I found this house and decided to watch the video (it is PRETTY amazing btw!) and I couldn’t stop thinking… How do you have internet? Is it included in your house…? Do you pay for it every month…?Do you stop at cafeterias and restaurants every day? Could you please explain?? Im confused!

• March 11, 2015 / 10:33 pm

Thank you! We use our phones as hotspots and we use free internet whenever we can.

2. Shannon
    March 9, 2015 / 1:00 pm

Oh to be young again.
    You both have great style and adventure. Hope you write a book after travels…

3. Siobhán Kelly
    March 5, 2015 / 5:23 am

Has the show been aired yet?

• March 5, 2015 / 6:41 am

Our TV show aired on HGTV, we’re waiting to see when it gets online

4. Hugh OHandley
    February 22, 2015 / 4:17 pm

For the first time today, found and enjoyed watching the videos of your house and the videos you made reviewing others tiny homes. We have a 750 sq ft log cabin in the Tennessee Cumberland Mountains; built in turn key in SC and transported to TN. I had transported our old 28 foot camper home from TN to SC and stripped it down to the frame to build a tiny house on some day, so you are giving me a lot of really good ideas. I’m hoping you have video on your build, especially floor construction. Thanks so much. Hugh

5. lepejh
    November 24, 2014 / 3:31 pm

Un très grand bravo pour ce que vous faites.
    C’est génial.
    Respect from France

6. Melanie Ellsworth
    October 11, 2014 / 5:04 pm

Glad you came to Portland, ME! We have a home made concession trailer which could be remodeled into a tiny home by some clever person. For sale $8500 in Greenwood, ME. Listed on Craiglist. http://maine.craigslist.org/bfs/4710410430.html

7. Lisa
    October 10, 2014 / 3:07 pm

Awesome, guys! Thank you for visiting Portland, Maine!!