Mt Hood Tiny House Village opened in May, 2016, and so far hundreds of guests have stayed in one of the five Tiny House rentals available on the property. The village also offers full time parking for Tiny House owners. In fact, my Tiny has been parked in the village since July. Interested in touring the village but you can’t make it to an open house? Don’t worry, I have your back! I am filming video tours of each rental. Today I’m featuring a tour of “Lincoln Tiny House.” Enjoy!
Lincoln Tiny House Specs:
- Tumbleweed Cypress design
- 26 foot trailer / 261 square feet
- Side porch
- Kitchen: electric cooktop, refrigerator/freezer, coffee machine, large sink
- Bathroom: Full size shower, tiny sink and vanity
- TV with cable
- Storage staircase
- Dining seating for 3, couch for 2
- Heating / Cooling with mini-split
- Bedrooms: Sleeps 5. Loft with sleeping for 3 & downstairs sleep space for 2
- Pet friendly
- Outdoor bbq and picnic table
- Access to community firepit
- 1 parking spot
- $139/ nightly rental. Book here.
Lincoln is the most popular Tiny House rental at Mt. Hood Village. I think this is because it is the largest model available and families like to book it for an affordable vacation near the mountain. Lincoln is also the only pet friendly Tiny House rental available at the village.
My Thoughts on the Lincoln Tiny House
Built on a 26 foot triple axel trailer, Lincoln is an extra large Tiny House. The interior certainly feels spacious. Lincoln’s layout is well done, with the bathroom and kitchen in middle, giving the back bedroom some privacy. I personally gravitate towards natural siding, so I prefer the exterior finish on Lincoln compared to some of the other tinies on the property. I think Lincoln is one of the best tinies available for rent at the village, especially because of the downstairs bedroom option. In fact, I’ve chosen to rent Lincoln for my parents’ accommodation over Thanksgiving!
*To book a night in Lincoln, click here.