Portable Washer / Dryer
I don’t personally have a washer & dryer in my Tiny House, but a friend of mine who lives tiny swears by this unit. It’s compact, portable, and energy efficient. It’s also super fast and affordable! This is a great option for laundry in a small space.
- COMPACT TWIN TUB DESIGN: Portable washing machine and spin cycle is constructed of durable plastic material
- RELIABLE CAPACITY: Enjoy the convenience of washing and spinning up to 13 total pounds of laundry (Washer: 8 lbs., Spin Cycle: 5 lbs.)
- QUICK & CONVENIENT CLEAN: Washer control timer runs for up to 15 minutes while the spin cycle timer runs for up to 5 minutes each load
- EASY STORAGE & PORTABILITY: Lightweight and space-saving design makes it ideal for camping trips or dormitories
- QUIET POWER: This unit features a 1300RPM motor with a max frequency of 60Hz; Overall Dimensions: 23”(L) x 13.5”(W) x 26”(H)
Pierre alain Clauzin –
I got mine for 2 years
Last week the left side, the washing side stopped working.
Is there any way to fix it?
Jeanne Pearce –
Does this require running water or can or pour the water in yourself?
Tonya Burnheimer –
My boyfriend tripped over the cord and now my spin wont work on my washer. Any suggestions other than tht. I love this washing machine
Tonya Burnheimer –
My boyfriend tripped over the cord and now my spin wont work on my washer. Any suggestions
I still have the washer..and she’s still going strong
I ordered this based on ArtisanJosh’s/tinyhousegiantjourney’s recommendation and got a dud (did not work – engine turned on, agitator didn’t agitate). Also would be helpful if instructions were explicit that the timer = the power switch (the instructions refer to both without making it clear they’re the same thing, although it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out). After spending time with customer service (and a screwdriver) it was concluded that I got a lemon, and I’ll get a refund. Just reminding that this is a risk in a machine-produced item with lots of plastic parts. Though I know this was probably just bad luck, next time I’m getting the version of this that’s by Panda.
Eek. Sorry to hear that. And thanks for letting us know. It’s important that we are up to date on the products we recommend.