You can now rent my Tiny House!
When I’m not using my beloved Tiny House, I’ve decided to share her with others. You can now rent her for a short-term vacation in beautiful Mt. Hood, Oregon, located just 45 minutes from Portland and within 30 minutes of three ski resorts!
About The Location
My Tiny House is located at Mt Hood Village RV Resort. The address is 65000 E. Hwy 26, Welches, OR 97067. It’s about 35 minutes from Portland International Airport and 45 minutes from downtown Portland. Only minutes away you’ll find hundreds of hiking trails in Mt Hood National Forest. During the winter, you can enjoy winter sports at three nearby ski resorts. Transportation from the village is available by bus.
The Mt Hood Village towns of Welches, Zig Zag, Rhodendoren, and Government Camp offer several eclectic restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, bars, and even one brewery. The area is quiet, scenic, and tranquil. You’ll love it!
Tiny House Amenities:
- Sleeps 2 – Queen size bed in the loft or downstairs full size pull out.
- Bathroom – Manufactured compost toilet (live like a real Tiny Houser) and shower with mini tub
- Kitchen – Sink, 3-burner propane stove, refrigerator & freezer, & NuWave Oven
- Fast Private Wifi
- Projector & Screen with Private Netflix Account and Access to Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBOGo, etc
- Heating: Electric
- Beautiful Storage Staircase (made from upcycled crates) leading to the loft
- Fold-down dining area
- Outdoor picnic table & firepit
- Semi-private backyard
Mt Hood Village Amenities:
My Tiny House is located at Mt. Hood Village, an RV Resort with Tiny Homes, cabins, yurts, etc. As guests, you will have full access to the following amenities located on the property.
- Indoor hot tub, pool, and sauna
- Volleyball/ Badminton court
- Laundry facilities
- Game room with pool table, television, DVDs, and games
- Hiking trails
- Mt Hood bus stop (to go to Timberline Lodge or Ski Bowl), conveniently located on site
- Camp store & Firefly Restaurant located on site
House Rules / Restrictions
- Minimum 2-night stay
- No candles
- No parties
- Please, no open water glasses in the loft. Water bottles are provided.
How to Book
You can book online here, by searching for “cabins” and your preferred dates. Or you can call #(503) 622-4011 and request your preferred dates in the “Journey” Tiny House.
* I do not control pricing or booking of my rental. This is done by Mt. Hood RV Resort.