You can now rent my Tiny House!
When I’m not using my beloved Tiny House, I’ve decided to share her with others. You can now rent her for a short-term vacation on beautiful Whidbey Island, Washington, located just 1 hour from Seattle!
About The Location
My Tiny House is located on the south side of Whidbey Island, near the cities of Clinton and Langley. It’s about 1 hour from downtown Seattle (without traffic), via a 15-minute ferry ride. Only minutes away you’ll find hiking trails, beautiful beaches with views of Mt Rainier, the Olympics, and the Cascade Mountain Range. Whale watching is a favorite activity, along with crabbing, wine tasting, boutique shopping in downtown Langley, and more!
Experience the island life in a Tiny Home!
Tiny House Amenities:
- Sleeps 4 – Queen size bed in the loft and a downstairs full size pull out.
- Bathroom – Manufactured compost toilet (live like a real Tiny Houser) and shower with mini tub
- Kitchen – Sink, 3-burner propane stove, refrigerator & freezer & a french press coffee maker
- Projector & 60″ Screen with DVD player
- Heating: Electric & Wood Stove
- Beautiful Storage Staircase (made from upcycled crates) leading to the loft
- Fold-down dining area
- Outdoor firepit
- Large 60 square foot deck
- Private entrance & parking
- Location is on a 20-acre farm, but you’ll feel like you are in the middle of the woods